RISE UP, SKELETONS OF THE WORLD!
Too long have skeletons labored as second-rate henchman and trash mobs.
There was once a time, (perhaps the most decayed among you will recall) in which skeletons were spooky!
Used as a legitimate threat, instead of a cheap "Bad Guys Here" sign!
We shall return to that time! To the Glory Days of the undead!
Rise skeletons! Rise and retake the surface! Show the foolish that we are to be feared!
Show them that-
THE SKELETON ARMY RISES ONCE MORE!!!
Rules to Join the skeleton army:
1. Create a skeleton. the spookier the better, though all are welcome in the ranks of the undead
2. Write up a quick bit about your skeleton, this can be some flavor text, a brief backstory, or even a quote, and can range from a sentence to a paragraph (to an entire story if you feel especially inspired)
3. Repost this journal, with your own skeleton (either in link or image form) and its text-bit in place of mine.
4. At the bottom, tag whoever recruited you and link their skeleton, (ideally this should eventually create a list of names)
5. And there we go, you've joined the skeleton army! Welcome, comrade!
(If we get enough recruits, I may create a group.)
Animus forever hated the Old Lords, scheming against them
He several times planned attempts on their lives
But never attempted such a feat, for he realized it impossible.
And for this reason, the Old Lords exalted him, and placed him at their right hand.
And so he remains.